Be Part of Our Growing Team
Track Record of Success
Opportunity for Growth
We are looking for a Class A Driver to start as soon as May 30th. Your training will consist of 4 weeks in Bloomington, CA with all travel accommodations covered. Upon the successful completion of training, you will be awarded $1000. At 90 days you will be eligible for another $1000.
INTERVIEWS WILL BE HELD: May 20th-May 21st
Even though we are new to Arizona, we are not new to the Fuel Industry. Flyers Energy, LLC was founded in 1979 by the Dwelle brothers: Tom, Steve, Walt, and David. Their grandfather, Walter B. Allen, founded Beacon Oil Company in 1931, establishing a legacy in the fuel industry that has been carried on ever since. Originally naming the company Nella in honor of their grandfather (Allen spelled backwards), Nella Oil Company became Flyers Energy, LLC in 2011 to leverage our Flyers brand recognition and reflect our expansion into alternative energy sectors.
What you can expect from us:
- You can expect a Consistent, set schedule where your days off do not change or rotate
- Work with Late Model, Well-Maintained, shiny equipment
- Work Locally, and be home daily
- Communication made easier-with a dedicated 24-Hour Dispatch Team, that has driven for the company and has been in your seat
- Pay range is $19.00-22.00 Depending on Experience in the Fuel Industry
What We Need from You:
- Must Have 2 Years Recent Driving Experience
- Must Have a Tanker Endorsement
- Must Have a Clean DMV Record With No More Than 2 Moving Violations Within The Last 5 Years
- Must Have No More Than 1 At Fault Traffic Collision Within The Last 5 Years
- Must Be Willing to Work Any Shift Available Including: Nights, Weekends, and Holidays
- No Tanker Experience Necessary. You Must Have Current Tanker and Hazmat Endorsement
Interested? Qualified? Fill out the Jobs2Careers short form application to be contacted by a Flyers Energy Recruiting Specialist.
Associated topics: cdl a driver, company driver, company otr, dedicated truck, otr driver, otr driving, regional driver route, regional driving route, regular home time, tanker
• Post ID: 61230937 yuma